Bed Bugs, Ants & Fleas.
The presence of crawling insects such as bedbugs, spiders, ants and fleas can be not only distressing experience for you and your family but can also spread disease and cause illness.
For example; salmonella, gastroenteritis and dysentery. Extra care must be taken if you have young children or elderly people in your home. This is because the risk of contamination from such diseases is much higher within both of these age groups.
Signs of a Bed Bug Infestation.
- Red/Rusty spots on bed linen.
- Unexplained skin rash or bite marks.
- Check for blood spots that may have come from your own skin.
- Inspect crevasses with a torch for signs of the bugs, including mottled shells.
Signs of an Ant Infestation.
- The presence of ants in or around your property.
- Classic ant paths or "marching" lines to and from your property.
- Mounds of earth that may suggest and ant nest.
Signs of a Flea Infestation.
- Seeing fleas hop onto your drapery, carpet, or furniture.
- The presence of several dot-like insects on your pets.
- Observing your pets scratch, lick, or bite their fur excessively.
If you are having problems with insects in your property please call us for a free quote on 0141 889 2999 and arrange for one of our surveyors to visit. Alternatively you can contact us via our contact form at the top of the page.